- Brown power movement (Chicano civil rights movement)
- Chicano civil rights movement
- Chicano movement--United States
- El Movimiento (Chicano civil rights movement)
- Mexican-American civil rights movement
- Movimiento, El (Chicano civil rights movement)
- found: Wikipedia, Nov. 21, 2006 ("The Chicano Movement, also called the Chicano Civil Rights Movement, the Mexican-American Civil Rights Movement, and El Movimiento, is the part of the American Civil Rights Movement that sought political empowerment and social inclusion for Mexican Americans.")
- found: LC database, Nov. 21, 2006 (Chicano movement; Mexican-American civil rights movement)
- found: World Book encyc. ("Chicano movement, also called the 'brown power" movement)
- 2006-12-15: new
- 2006-12-16: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.