- AR (Augmented reality)
- Computer-augmented reality
- found: Work cat.: DARE 2000 (2000 : Helsingor, Denmark). Proceedings of DARE 2000, c2000: t.p. (designing augmented reality environments)
- found: Wikipedia, Sept. 27, 2006 (Augmented reality (AR) is a field of computer research which deals with the combination of real world and computer generated data ... most AR research is concerned with the use of live video imagery which is digitally processed and "augmented" by the addition of computer generated graphics)
- found: Inspec via Engineering village 2, Sept. 27, 2006: thesaurus (augmented reality, prior term: virtual reality, broader term: virtual reality, related terms: image processing, interactive devices)
- found: Compendex via Engineering village 2, Sept. 27, 2006: thesaurus (augmented reality; use virtual reality)
- found: Urban dictionary, Nov. 5, 2010 (Augmented reality: the fusion of 3D and real-life imagery, achieved via the use of modern image-processing technology)
- 2006-10-02: new
- 2016-06-30: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.