- Bush walkers
- Day hikers
- Trail hikers
- found: Work cat.: Cessford, G. Visitor satisfactions, impact perceptions, and attitudes toward management options on the Rakiura Track, c1998: p. 5 (walkers on the Rakiura Track; track users)
- found: Blevins, A.L. Day hikers' first aid knowledge and preparedness, 1998.
- found: Womble, P. The response of hikers to being in the presence of others, 1981.
- found: The American Heritage dictionary of the English language, c2000, via WWW, Feb. 5, 2007 (hiker; tramper; trekker)
- found: OCLC, Feb. 5, 2007 (hikers; bushwalkers; bush walkers; trekkers; trampers; trail hikers; walkers)
- 2007-02-10: new
- 2007-07-27: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.