- Damage, Hurricane
- found: Work cat.: Predicting the vulnerability of typical residential buildings to hurricane damage, 2004.
- found: Hurricane Andrew : ethnicity, gender and the sociology of disasters, 1997: p. 176 (after controlling for other influences, blacks and Hispanics sustained more hurricane damage than Anglos)
- found: Homeowners' insurance availability in disaster prone areas, 1997: p. 56 (although 1996-normalized long-term hurricane damage may now average about 4 .5 billion/year, many years experience little or no hurricane related damage)
- found: Risk of hurricane wind damage to buildings in South Carolina, 1990.
- found: Hurricane Camille flood damage coverage, 2004.
- found: New Orleans levees and floodwalls : hurricane damage protection, 2005.
- 2007-03-15: new
- 2007-06-01: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.