- Grief in parents
- found: Work cat.: Parental grief : solace and resolution, c1988.
- found: Parental grief following the loss of an infant in NICU, 1988.
- found: Parental grief and adaptation following the death of a child by an impaired driver, 1996.
- found: Family stressors, 2005: p. 18 (the death of a child is so frightening, the parental grief so disturbing, that some can't bring themselves to reach out to grieving parents; significant differences in grief approach contribute to conflict in parental grief)
- found: Encyclopedia of death, 1989: p. 132 (A crucial factor in parental grief is the unnaturalness of the child predeceasing its parents)
- 2007-05-03: new
- 2008-06-25: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.