- Here are entered works on the process of assessing the implications for women and men of any planned action, including legislation, policies or programs, in any field of interest or at any level of government, with the goal of achieving gender equality.
- Analysis, Gender-based
- GBA (Gender-based analysis)
- Gender-based analysis
- Gender mainstreaming in biodiversity conservation
- Mainstreaming, Gender
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Gender-based analysisGender-based analysis Gender mainstreaming in biodiversity conservationGender mainstreaming in biodiversity conservation
- found: Work cat.: Gender mainstreaming : Lernprozesse in wissenschaftlichen, kirchlichen und politischen Organisationen, 2006.
- found: OSAGI website, viewed July 3, 2006 ("Gender Mainstreaming is a globally accepted strategy for promoting gender equality. Mainstreaming is not an end in itself but a strategy, an approach, a means to achieve the goal of gender equality. Mainstreaming involves ensuring that gender perspectives and attention to the goal of gender equality are central to all activities - policy development, research, advocacy/ dialogue, legislation, resource allocation, and planning, implementation and monitoring of programmes and projects.")
- found: Wikipedia, viewed July 3, 2006 ("Gender mainstreaming is the process of assessing the implications for women and men of any planned action, including legislation, policies or programmes, in all areas and at all levels".)
- found: Canada. Parliament. House of Commons. Standing Committee on the Status of Women. Gender-based analysis : building blocks for success, 2005: p. 1 (gender-based analysis (GBA); defined by the United Nations Economic and Social Council as "assessing the implications for women and men of any planned action, including legislation, policies or programmes, in any area and at all levels")
- found: 13th World Conference on Tobacco or Health WWW site, Jan. 4, 2007: From: "Applying a gender based analysis to tobacco policy and program development" (gender-based analysis, gender-based and diversity analysis strategies, GBA strategies)
- found: Korea (South). Ministry of Gender Equality & Family WWW site, Jan. 4, 2007 (Gender-based analysis is a policy analysis tool to facilitate development and execution of gender-equal policies)
Here are entered works on the process of assessing the implications for women and men of any planned action, including legislation, policies or programs, in any field of interest or at any level of government, with the goal of achieving gender equality.
- 2007-07-05: new
- 2012-06-15: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.