- Here are entered works on individuals who identify the business needs of their clients and stakeholders in order to develop solutions to business problems.
- Analysts, Business
- Business systems analysts
- Functional business analysts
- Systems analysts, Business
- found: Work cat.: 2007: Hass, Kathleen B. From analyst to leader : elevating the role of the business analyst. c2008: t.p. (business analyst) ch. 1 (the business analyst is responsible for ensuring that the project team fully understands the business need and the benefits expected from the new solution")
- found: Wikipedia, 15 August 2007 update: ("business analyst (BA) ... practices the discipline of business analysis ... is responsible for analyzing the business needs of their clients and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose solutions. Within the systems development life cycle domain, the business analyst typically performs a liaison function between the business side of an enterprise and the providers of services to the enterprise. Common alternate titles are business systems analyst, systems analyst, and functional analyst, although some organizations may differentiate between these titles and corresponding responsibilities.")
- found: Ask.com online search Sept. 7, 2007 (business analysts; business systems analysts)
- found: Google online search Sept. 7, 2007 (business analysts; business systems analysts; functional business analysts)
Here are entered works on individuals who identify the business needs of their clients and stakeholders in order to develop solutions to business problems.
- 2007-09-07: new
- 2007-10-24: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.