- found: Work cat.: Community issues and Ohio's large livestock farms, 2002.
- found: Ontario. Ministry of Agriculture and Food. Odour control on livestock and poultry farms, 2003.
- found: The Florida handbook, 2000: p. 261 (general farms are further classified as primarily crop farms, primarily livestock farms, and general crop and livestock farms)
- found: Economic geography, 1954: p. 268 (livestock farms, principally hog farms, beef-cattle farms; livestock farms constitute characteristic type of farm in much of the Corn Belt)
- found: Nature's way, 2005: p. 235 (in addition to crop farms and suburban lawns, giant livestock farms are even larger contributors to growing dead-zone problem)
- 2007-09-13: new
- 2008-06-03: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.