- found: Work cat.: 2007925684: Model-based reasoning in science, technology, and medicine, c2007: pref. (... scientific thinking uses models and explanatory reasoning to produce creative changes in theories and concepts)
- found: LC database, Sept. 20, 2007.
- found: Sch. of Comp. and Info. Sci., Univ. of South Australia WWW site, viewed Sept. 20, 2007 (Model-based reasoning; based on the idea of a knowledge base (the "model") that describes a particular problem area in terms of the behavior of its smaller building blocks (e.g., pumps and valves in hydraulic systems, switches in electrical systems, or gates in digital circuits))
- found: Wikipedia, Sept. 20, 2007 (Model-based reasoning; in artificial intelligence, model-based reasoning refers to an inference method used in expert systems based on a model of the physical world)
- found: Wilson applied sci. & tech index.
- notfound: Encycl. artific. intel.
- 2007-10-18: new
- 2007-10-19: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.