- LBS (Information services)
- Location-based computing
- Mobile location services
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 2008040264: Brimicombe, A. Location-based services and geo-information engineering, 2009.
- found: Wikipedia, viewed Dec. 11, 2008 (Location-based service; information and entertainment service; services use location of the mobile device to locate another person, to find a bank, for parcel tracking, getting weather information, playing a location-based computer game, etc.; an example of telecommunication convergence; LBS)
- found: ASTI, viewed Dec. 11, 2008 (in titles and abstracts: "location based services")
- found: Inspec, viewed Dec. 11, 2008 (uncontrolled indexing: location based service)
- found: LC database, viewed Dec. 11, 2008 (telegeoinformatics; location-based computing and services; mobile location services)
- 2008-12-11: new
- 2013-12-03: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.