- Here are entered works on ethyl alcohol as a chemical compound. Works on ethyl alcohol used as a beverage or a pharmaceutical preparation are entered under [Alcohol.]
- Absolute ethanol
- Alkyl alcohol
- Anhydrous alcohol
- Ethyl alcohol
- Ethyl hydrate
- found: Ency. Britannica Online, Aug. 24, 2009 (Ethyl alcohol; organic compound; important industrial chemical; used as a dolvent, in the synthesis of other organic chemicals, and as an additive to automotive gasoline. Ethyl alcohol is also the intoxicating ingredient of many alcoholic beverages)
- found: Medical dict., The free dictionary, Aug. 24, 2009 (Ethanol; ethyl alcohol; a primary alcohol formed by microbial fermentation of carbohydrates or by synthesis from ethylene; pharmaceutical preparation is called alcohol)
- found: Wikipedia, Aug. 24, 2009 (Ethanol, called ethyl alcohol, hydroxyethane, ethyl hydrate)
- found: ChemIndustry.com, Aug. 24, 2009 (Ethanol; synonyms: alkyl alcohol, hydroxyethane, absolute ethanol, anhydrol, anhydrous alcohol, ethyl hydrate, etc.)
Here are entered works on ethyl alcohol as a chemical compound. Works on ethyl alcohol used as a beverage or a pharmaceutical preparation are entered under [Alcohol.]
Note under [Alcohol]
- 2009-08-21: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.