- Bio-inspired engineering
- found: Work cat.: 2009044023: Bio-inspired nanomaterials and nanotechnology, c2009.
- found: Wikipedia, viewed Nov. 4, 2009 (Biomimicry; "examines nature, its models, systems, processes, and elements-- and emulates or takes inspiration from them to solve human problems ...")
- found: EI, viewed Nov. 4, 2009 (uncontrolled identifier: Biomimicry; also in text: Bio-inspired engineering)
- found: INSPEC, viewed Nov. 4, 2009 (uncontrolled indexing: Biomimicry)
- found: ASTI, viewed Nov. 4, 2009 (in titles and abstracts: Biomimicry)
- found: Washington Post Science column, Dec. 29, 2008 (quoting Gunter Pauli, of ZERI, in Geneva "'the idea behind biomimicry is that life has already solved the challenges that we're trying to solve'")
- 2009-11-04: new
- 2012-09-12: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.