- Environmental sciences--Social aspects
- Environmentalism--Social aspects
- found: Work cat.: Mayerfeld Bell, M. An invitation to environmental sociology, 2009.
- found: Wikipedia WWW site, Dec. 11, 2009 ("Environmental sociology is typically defined as the sociological study of societal-environmental interactions")
- found: Environmental Sociology: A Resource Page, Dec. 14, 2009 ("Environmental sociology is the study of the reciprocal interactions between the physical environment, social organization, and social behavior. Within this approach, environment encompasses all physical and material bases of life in a scale ranging from the most micro level to the biosphere.")
- 2010-01-13: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.