- Inactivity, Physical
- Physical inactivity
- Human behavior
- found: Work cat.: Youth physical activity and sedentary behavior, 2008.
- found: Oxford Dictionary of English (revised edition), Oxford University Press, 2005, via Oxford Reference Online, May 24, 2010 (sedentary: of a person: tending to spend much time seated; somewhat inactive; of work or a way of life: characterized by much sitting and little physical exercise; Zoology & Anthropology: inhabiting the same locality throughout life; not migratory or nomadic)
- found: Rowland, T.W. Adolescence, a 'risk factor' for physical inactivity, 1999.
- found: Cost and consequences of sedentary living, 2002.
- found: Mancini, D.E. Extension of the theory of planned behavior in prediction of exercise behavior ... Evaluation of attitude toward sedentary lifestyle, perceived social norms, and past exercise behavior, 2001.
- 2010-05-24: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.