- Inventor's problem solving, Theory of
- Teorii︠a︡ reshenii︠a︡ izobretatel'skikh zadach
- Theory of inventor's problem solving
- Theory of solving inventor's problems
- found: Work cat.: 2010034198: TRIZ for engineers, 2011.
- found: ASTA, viewed Aug. 30, 2010 (in titles and abstracts: Theory of inventive problem solving; TRIZ)
- found: Inspec, viewed Aug. 30, 2010 (uncontrolled index term: TRIZ theory)
- found: Wikipedia, viewed Aug. 30, 2010 (TRIZ; Romanized acronym for Russian: Teoriya Resheniya Izobretatelskikh Zadatch; The theory of solving inventor's problems; or The theory of inventor's problem solving; developed by Soviet engineer, Genrich Altshuller starting in 1946)
- 2010-08-30: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.