- Female adulterers
- Women adulterers
- found: Work cat.: 2010943041: Halton, R. Words from the other woman : the true account of a redeemed adulteress, 2011.
- found: The fair adulteress, 1744.
- found: Wiktionary, May 13, 2011 (adulteress; alternative form: adultress; plural: adulteresses; A woman or girl who commits adultery; synonym: adulterer (gender-neutral))
- found: Web. 3 (adulteress: a woman who commits adultery)
- found: The American Heritage dictionary of the English language, c2000 (adulteress: A woman who commits adultery)
- 2011-05-17: new
- 2011-08-30: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.