- found: Work cat.: Jeffrey, B. Understanding chlamydial biology through genome sequencing and comparative genomics, 2011.
- found: Wikipedia, accessed 6-14-2011: (Comparative genomics is the study of the relationship of genome structure and function across different biological species or strains. Comparative genomics is an attempt to take advantage of the information provided by the signatures of selection to understand the function and evolutionary processes that act on genomes)
- found: Brown, J. (ed.) Comparative genomics : basic and applied research, 2008.
- found: Saccone, C. Handbook of comparative genomics : principles and methodology, 2003.
- found: Mushegian, A. Foundations of comparative genomics, 2007.
- notfound: McGraw-Hill dictionary of scientific and technical terms, 2003
- 2011-06-16: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.