- Hydrogel particles
- Particles, Hydrogel
- found: Work cat: Lin, W.R. Fracture toughness of dental resins and composites modified with polymeric crosslinked nanoparticles, 2011: abstract (Nanogels are novel new macromolecules that can improve the properties of methacrylate polymer systems by reducing polymerization shrinkage and stress)
- found: Pharmaceutical perspectives of cancer therapeutics, 2009: p. 210 (A nanogel is a nanosized hydrogel made of physically or chemically crosslinked polymers that are water-soluble)
- found: Singh, Neetu. Synthetic routes to new core/shell nanogels, 2008: abstract (A very interesting class of nanoparticles extensively used for bio-applications is that of hydrogel particles, also called nanogels)
- found: Wikipedia, Jul. 25, 2011 (Nanogel is a term used to describe any mixture of nano-sized particles or fibers with a gel, usually protein-based)
- notfound: Web. 3;OED online, July 28, 2011
- 2011-09-23: new
- 2011-11-01: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.