- Ranching, Sheep
- Sheep husbandry
- Sheep ranching
- found: Work cat.: Acland, John Barton, 1823-1904. Notes on sheep-farming in New Zealand, 1858.
- found: Ward, F. L. High country sheep farming in the South Island, 1958.
- found: Macdonald, J. R. New Zealand sheepfarming, 1915.
- found: Te ara, via WWW, Jan. 25, 2012: story/sheep farming (Sheep farming has played a huge part in New Zealand's economy. From 1856 to 1987, it was the most important farming industry. But since then ... sheep numbers have fallen, from 70 million in 1982 to about 39 million in 2007)
- found: Wikipedia, via WWW, Jan. 25, 2012: sheep husbandry (Sheep husbandry is a subcategory of animal husbandry specifically dealing with the raising and breeding of domestic sheep. Sheep farming is primarily based on raising lambs for meat, or raising sheep for wool. Sheep may also be raised for milk or to sell to other farmers)
- 2012-04-09: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.