- Target marketing
- found: Work cat.: Tourism and glocalization : perspectives on East Asian societies, 2010.
- found: Global themes and local variations in organization and management: perspectives on glocalization, 2013.
- found: Sigismondi, P. The digital glocalization of entertainment: new paradigms in the 21st century global mediascape, 2011.
- found: Investopedia.com, accessed Sep. 19, 2013 ("Definition of Glocalization : A combination of the words 'globalization' and 'localization' used to describe a product or service that is developed and distributed globally, but is also fashioned to accommodate the user or consumer in a local market.")
- found: DevCentral.f5.com (website for web content developers), accessed Sep. 19, 2013 ("'G' is for glocalisation: Glocalisation (or glocalization) is a combination of globalization and localization ... Using electronic communications technologies, such as the internet, to provide local services on a global or transregional basis. Craigslist and Meetup are examples of Web Applications that have glocalised their approach by providing local services on a global scale.")
- found: Wikipedia, Sept. 27, 2013 (Glocalization (a portmanteau of globalization and localization) is a term denoting the adaptation of a product or service specifically to each locality or culture in which it is sold. It is similar to internationalization. The term "glocalization" is a newly coined blend of globalization and localization refers to a concept to describe individual, group, organization, product or service that reflects not only global standard but also local one ... Glocalization means a case in which a global product is transformed into another shape in order to meet the needs of local consumers)
- 2013-09-19: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.