- Academic underachievement
- Achievement, Academic
- Educational achievement
- Scholastic achievement
- Scholastic success
- School achievement
- Student achievement
- Underachievement, Academic
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Cawelti, G. High school restructuring, 1994: p. viii ("The purpose of this survey was to determine ... various restructuring activities that have been proposed to improve student achievement")
- found: ERIC thes. (academic achievement, references from 'student achievement' and 'scholastic achievement')
- found: Good dict. educ. (achievement, academic)
- found: Electr. reprod/Marsiglia, F.F. The ethnic warriors : ethnic identity and school achievement as perceived by a group of selected mainland Puerto Rican students, 1991.
- found: Australian thes. of educational descriptors, Mar. 26, 2006 (Academic achievement; no descriptor given for Academic underachievement)
- found: ERIC thes., Mar. 26, 2006 (Academic achievement; no thes. term given for Academic underachievement)
- 2006-05-12: new
- 2007-05-05: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.