- Short-horned grasshoppers
- Shorthorned grasshoppers
Earlier Established Forms
AcrididaeAcrididae AcridiidaeAcridiidae CyrtacanthacrinaeCyrtacanthacrinae
- found: Work cat.: Watts, B. Grasshoppers and crickets, 1991.
- found: Random House (grasshopper)
- found: Biol. & agr. index: v. 43 (grasshoppers)
- found: Americana (grasshopper, various families of the order Orthoptera are commonly called grasshoppers, but the name is best applied only to members of the family Acrididae, or short-horned grasshoppers)
- found: Web. 3 (grasshopper) (short-horned grasshopper, grasshopper of family Acrididae)
- found: EPA insects (grasshoppers, Orthoptera: Acrididae)
- found: Borror insects: p. 216 (Acrididae, syn: Locustidae, short-horned grasshoppers; Superfamily Acridoidea; Suborder Caelifera; Order Orthoptera)
- found: Hennepin.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2002-03-13: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.