- Acupressure points
- Acupuncture meridian points
- Meridian acupuncture points
- Points, Acupuncture
- Anatomy, Surgical and topographical
- found: Work cat.: Kai, K. Hsüeh wei chen tuan fa, 1981.
- found: Acad Am. encyc.: v. 1, p. 91 (Acupuncture meridian points; Meridian acupuncture points)
- found: Chu, D.C. The principles of Chinese acupuncture medicine (Use "Acupuncture points" through out the book)
- found: Collier's: v. 1, p. 101 (Acupuncture points)
- found: MESH browser, June 5, 2006 (Acupuncture Points: designated locations along nerves or organ meridians for inserting acupuncture needles. Entry term: Acupoints)
- found: LC database, June 5, 2006 (titles: acupoint or acupoints)
- 2006-06-05: new
- 2006-07-17: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.