- Herbicide Orange
- Orange, Agent
- Orange, Herbicide
- Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid
- Herbicides--War use
- Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid
- found: Work cat.: U.S. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Medical Facilities and Benefits. Oversight hearing to receive testimony on agent orange, 1980: p. 147 ("2,4-D and 2,4,5-T are utilized in a 50:50 ratio only in Agent Orange") p. 163 ("Herbicide Orange - a 50:50 mixture of 2,4-D and 2,4,5-T")
- found: NIH (Agent Orange use Oxins, Dioxanes, Pesticides, Herbicides, Phenoxyacetic acids, Chlorophenoxyacetic acids)
- found: Hennepin (Agent Orange)
- found: Britannica Yearbook, 1979: index (text has misinformation re Agent Orange)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1992-05-28: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.