- found: ITIS, Aug. 7, 2002 (Genus Diomedea--albatrosses. Family Procellariidae)
- found: A.O.U. check-list of North Amer. birds, 7th ed., via WWW, Aug. 7, 2002 (family Diomedeidae, order Procellariiformes)
- found: OED online, Aug. 7, 2002 (albatross; earlier spellings, albitrosses, albetrosses, algatrosses)
- found: Amer. Her. dict. of the Eng. lang., via WWW, Aug. 7, 2002 (albatross. Inflected forms: pl. albatross or albatrosses)
- found: Moore, P.J. Counting mollymawks on Campbell Island--data supplements, c2002.
- found: Encarta world Engl. dict., via WWW, July 23, 2003 (mollymawk (plural mollymawks) Australia, New Zealand - albatross: an albatross, especially one of the smaller species. Family Diomedeidae)
- 2003-07-23: new
- 2003-09-25: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.