- Alibamu Indians
- Indians of North America--Alabama
- Muskogean Indians
Earlier Established Forms
Alibamu IndiansAlibamu Indians
- found: Kimball, G.D. Koasati grammar, c1991 (Alabama)
- found: Ethnologue: p. 42 (Alabama-Koasati language with Alabama dialect)
- found: Murdock world cult.: p. 116.
- found: Waldman, C. Atlas of the No. Am. Ind.: p. 223 (Alabama, Alibamu)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1993-11-23: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.