- Commissioners, High (Ambassadors)
- High commissioners (Ambassadors)
- Ministers (Diplomatic agents)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: India House, Colombo, 2002: p. v (High Commissioners for India in Colombo) p. 10 (High Commissioners of India to Sri Lanka) p. 41 (members of the High Commission) p. 67 (High Commission staff)
- found: Official website of the Tanzania High Commission in the U.K. and the Ireland, Apr. 30, 2004 (Tanzania High Commission Office (TANZANREP-UK) is the office in charge of diplomatic activities between the Governments of the United Republic of Tanzania those of UK and Republic of Ireland) HTML header (Embassy of the United Republic of Tanzania - London)
- found: Australian High Commission UK home page, Apr. 30, 2004: High Commission (High Commissioner to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
- found: Canadian High Commission in South Africa home page, Apr. 30, 2004 (The High Commission in South Africa represents Canadian interests in five countries: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mauritius, Namibia)
- 2004-04-30: new
- 2004-11-13: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.