- Scuds (Crustacea)
- found: Integrated Taxonomic Info. System, Jan. 26, 2000 (Order Amphipoda, Superorder Syncarida, Subclass Eumalacostraca, Class Malacostraca, Subphylum Crustacea, Phylum Arthropoda)
- found: Grosse, D.J. Species profiles : life histories and environmental requirements of coastal fishes and invertebrates (Pacific Northwest). Amphipods, 1986: p. 1 (order Anphipoda [sic], subclass Malacostraca, class Crustacea)
- found: Random House (amphipod: any of numerous small, flat-bodied crustaceans of the group Amphipoda, including the beach fleas, sand hoppers, etc.)
- found: Syn. liv. org.: v. 2, p. 254 (order Amphipoda, superorder Peracarida, subclass Malacostraca) p. 241 (scuds and beach fleas (Amphipoda))
- found: A synoptic classif. of living organisms, 1984: p. 211 (order Amphipoda, class Malacostraca, phylum Crustacea)
- found: Lincoln, R.J. The Cambridge ill. dict. of natural history, 1987 (Amphipoda: sandhoppers; order of usually small peracaridan crustaceans)
- found: Web. 3 (Scud: an amphipod crustacean)
- found: Britannica Micro.: v. 1, p. 353 (amphipod or scud)
- 2000-01-26: new
- 2000-03-06: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.