- Behavior, Animal
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Animals, Habits and behavior of
- found: Work cat.: 82-10464: Lorenz, K. The foundations of ethology, 1982.
- found: English & English psych. dict.
- found: APA Thesaurus: see Animal ethnology.
- found: Wilson's Bio. & Ag. index.
- found: LIV.
- found: Young, C.M. Larval behavior, predation, and early post-settling mortality as determinants of spatial distribution in subtidal solitary ascidians of the San Juan Islands, Washington, 1982.
- found: Harvell, C.D. The larval behavior, life history traits, and adaptations to predation and competition of Dendrobeania lichenoides (Bryozoa, Cheilostomata), 1981.
- found: Wang, G. Drosophila larvae, 2009: abstr. (behavioral thermoregulation in larvae; thermoregulatory behaviors unique to larvae; interspecific variation of these behaviors in Drosophila melanogaster and several close relatives)
subdivisions [Behavior] and [Larvae--Behavior] under individual animals and groups of animals, e.g. [Cattle--Behavior; Fishes--Behavior; Fishes--Larvae--Behavior]
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2010-04-13: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.