- Animal identification
- Animals--Artificial keys
- Animals--Field guides
- Animals--Field keys
- Animals--Guides to identification
- Animals--Identification guides
- Animals--Identification keys
- Animals--Key guides
- Identification of animals
- Wildlife identification
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: LC database, Dec. 29, 2004 (animal identification; wildlife identification; key to salmon and trout in the Great Lakes; keys for determining to species all butterflies found in North America, north of Mexico; artificial key to fish species of the Gambela Region; identification key and catalogue of larval Antarctic fishes; illustrated field key for the identification of mammal bones; field guide to North American birds; Australian mammals : key guide; Common birds of North America : an expanded guidebook; A field guide to marine molluscs of Galápagos : an illustrated guidebook to the common intertidal and shallow-water snails, bivalves, and chitons of the Galápagos Islands; Identification guide to North American passerines; An identification guide to the larval marine invertebrates of the Pacific Northwest)
- 2004-12-30: new
- 2005-03-02: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.