- Here are entered works on the technique of writing a brief description of the scope of a book and its author's approach, in order to allow readers to determine whether the book interests them.
- Book annotating
- found: Work cat.: 81-601034: Fitzpatrick, V. Creating an annotation : a manual on writing and editing annotations ... 1979 (Def. "... covers the scope of the book and the author's approach ... and gives readers enough information to make their own judgments ...")
- found: Web. 3 (Annotation)
- found: Library literature 1967-1977 (Annotations)
- found: Libn. gloss. (Annotation)
Here are entered works on the technique of writing a brief description of the scope of a book and its author's approach, in order to allow readers to determine whether the book interests them.
- 1986-02-11: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.