- Geographical distribution of humans
- Social geography
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: ERIC thes. (Human geography)
- found: Hennepin (Human geography)
- found: Web. 3 (Human geography; anthropogeography)
- found: Random House (Anthropogeography)
- found: Dict. of human geography, 1981.
- found: Dict. concepts human geography: pp. 83-4 (Mutual relations between man and his natural environment)
- found: Fairchild dict. soc.: p. 101 (Adaptation of human cultures to their geographical environment)
- found: Pearson anthro. gloss.: p. 12 (The effect of geographical and climatic environments both on the physical and cultural evolution of hominids)
- found: Winick dict. anthro.: p. 28 (The interrelations between geographical environment and man)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2007-02-17: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.