- Here are entered books of antiphons.
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Harvard dict. of music (antiphoner, antiphonal, antiphonary: the liturgical book of the Western Christian rites containing the chants for the Office and thus antiphons as well as responses and other types of chant)
- found: Random House (antiphonary (-naries): a book of antiphons)
- found: Am. heritage dict. (antiphonary)
- found: Web. 3 (antiphonary)
- found: Genre terms (antiphonaries)
- found: AAT (antiphonaries)
Here are entered books of antiphons.
- 2001-11-29: new
- 2002-01-18: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.