Earlier Established Forms
- found: Syn. liv. org.: v. 2, p. 960.
- found: Frank, N. A complete guide to scientific and common names of reptiles and amphibians of the world, c1995: p. 165 (Basiliscus--basilisks)
- found: Obst, F.J. The completely ill. atlas of reptiles and amphibians for the terrarium, c1988: p. 92 (Basiliscus. Basilisks)
- found: Am. her. dict. (basilisk: a legendary serpent or dragon; any of various tropical American lizards of genus Basiliscus)
- found: Conant, R. A field guide to reptiles and amphibians, 1991: p. 94 (genus Basiliscus, family Corytophanidae)
- found: Frost, D.R. A phylogenetic analysis and taxonomy of iguanian lizards ... 1989: p. 35 (Basiliscus; Corytophanidae)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1996-09-27: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.