- Biologic markers
- Biological markers
- Markers, Biochemical
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Advanced Course on Ferritins and Isoferritins as Biochemical Markers (1984 : Milan, Italy). Ferritins and isoferritins as biochemical markers, 1984.
- found: Dict. of biochem.: p. 34.
- found: Dorland's med. dict.: under marker.
- found: Biologic markers in pulmonary toxicology, 1989.
- found: MESH (Biological markers x Biochemical markers)
- found: LC data base, 09/06/90 (biomarkers)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2000-07-31: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.