- Biological corrosion
- Biological decay
- Biological decomposition
- Biological degradation
- Decay, Biological
- Decomposition (Biology)
- Degradation, Biological
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Cartwright, R.D. Biodecomposition of rice residue and biocontrol of Sclerotium oryzae in California, 1992.
- found: Collins, P.H. Dict. of the environment & ecology, 2004 (biodegradation: the breaking down of a substance by natural processes, e.g., the breakdown of activated sludge by bacteria)
- found: Lincoln, R. Dict. of ecology, evolution & systematics, 1998 (biodeterioration: the spoilage of an object or material as a result of biological, usually microbial, activity)
- found: The science of biological decomposition [VR] c1993.
- found: Depository Services Program Thes. via WWW, Mar. 30, 2004 (Biological decay USE Biodegradation)
- found: Alltheweb search, Mar. 30, 2004 (biodecay)
- 2004-03-04: new
- 2007-10-13: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.