- Biological names
- Biological nomenclature
- Names, Biological
- Names of organisms
- Nomenclature, Biological
- Organism names
- Scientific names of organisms
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Jeffrey, C. Biological nomenclature, 1989.
- found: International Congress of Systematic and Evolutionary Biology (3rd : 1985 : Brighton, England). Biological nomenclature today, 1986.
- found: Dadd, M.N. Standardisation of biological names, 1976.
- found: Eisler, R. Cumulative index to chemicals and to common and scientific names of species ... 1999.
- found: Index to organism names, via WWW, Dec. 17, 1999.
- found: Ricker, W.E. Russian-English glossary of names of aquatic organisms and other biological and related terms, 1962.
subdivision [Nomenclature] under individual animals and groups of animals and individual plants and groups of plants, e.g. [Corn--Nomenclature; Fishes--Nomenclature]
- 2003-08-22: new
- 2003-10-06: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.