- Ground fishing
- Groundfish fishing
- found: Work cat.: Woolner, F. Bottom fishing, 1984.
- found: Web. 3 (bottom fishing: fishing designed to catch bottom fish in which natural bait is usu. used and the sinker or hook rests on or near the bottom)
- found: Pocket guide to Washington salmon fishing & bottomfish, no. 2 : 32 local maps, top seasonal areas plus bottomfish section, c1981.
- found: Amer. Herit. dict. of the Engl. lang., c2000 (bottom fishing 1. The activity of fishing for bottom feeders)
- found: Random House Web. unabr. dict., c1997 (bottom-fish: to fish with a weighted line for fish that feed close to the bottom. Also, ground-fish)
- found: Elsevier's dict. of fisheries, 1999 (bottom fishing: Fishing for bottom fishes; ground fishing: Fishing at or near the bottom, usually referring to sport fishing)
- 2004-02-02: new
- 2004-03-12: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.