- Here are entered works on the process of construction. General works on structures or edifices are entered under [Buildings.] Works on the design and style of structures are entered under [Architecture.]
- Architectural engineering
- Buildings--Design and construction
- Construction science
- Engineering, Architectural
- found: Work cat.: McCuen, T. Investigating the predictors of spatial skills essential for construction science student success in the digital age, 2015 [thesis]: page 2 (Building and construction science is a specialized area within the architecture and engineering domains. Building and construction science professions, also known as constructors or construction managers ... )
- found: LCCN 2015206162, Construction science: (subject heading assigned: Building)
- found: Google search, Mar. 25, 2016: (Department of Construction Science, Texas A&M College of Architecture; Haskell and Irene Lemon Division of Construction Science, University of Oklahoma; Construction Science & Management, Clemson University)
Here are entered works on the process of construction. General works on structures or edifices are entered under [Buildings.] Works on the design and style of structures are entered under [Architecture.]
subdivision [Design and construction] under types of buildings, e.g. [Industrial buildings--Design and construction]
Notes under [Architecture; Buildings]
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2016-06-02: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.