- Asparagus broccoli
- Branching cauliflower
- Brassica italica
- Brassica oleracea italica
- Broccoli, Asparagus
- Broccoli, Italian
- Broccoli, Sprouting
- Cauliflower, Branching
- Cauliflower, Sprout
- Italian broccoli
- Italian green broccoli
- Sprout cauliflower
- Sprouting broccoli
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 81-200125: Bedford, L.V. The production of Calabrese for freezing, 1980 (Brassica oleracea italica)
- found: Web. 3 (broccoli, branching cauliflower sometimes considered a separate variety Brassica oleracea italica, called also sprouting broccoli; calabrese, a broccoli, B. o. italica)
- found: Hortus 3 (B. o. italica; syn: B. italica, Italian broccoli, asparagus b., sprouting b.)
- found: SPN (B. o. italica, asparagus broccoli)
- found: Taylor's vegetables: p. 307 (sprouting broccoli; syn: B. oleracea, Italica Group; has loose, leafy stems and edible flower shoots)
- found: Peirce vegetables: p. 217 (broccoli, heading form and sprouting form; sprouting b. now known as Calabrese or Italian green, also, Italian asparagus, sprout cauliflower)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1993-07-19: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.