- Camellia japonica
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Web. 3 (Camellia genus, fam. Theaceae; also Camelia, any of several shrubs or trees of the genus Camellia, esp. ... C. japonica)
- found: Ind. nom. gen. (plant.) (Camellia L.; syn: Camella)
- found: SPN (Camellia (Thea))
- found: Hortus 3 (Camellia L [Thea L.] Theaceae)
- found: LC database, Nov. 6, 1997 (camellias, camellia, camelia)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1997-12-15: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.