- Camera obscura
- Image transmission--Equipment and supplies
Earlier Established Forms
Camera obscuraCamera obscura
- found: Amer. Heritage dict. (camera obscura; camera obscuras: a darkened chamber in which the real image of an object is received through a small opening or lens and focused in natural color onto a facing surface rather than recorded on a film or plate)
- found: Random House (camera obscura; no plural form listed)
- found: Web. 3 (camera obscura; camera obscuras)
- found: AAT (camera obscuras)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1995-02-28: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.