- Amateur speleology
- Potholing (Caving)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Journal of the Craven Pothole Club, 1949: p. 54 (Potholing is the adventure of exploring underground caves and potholes) p. 104 (Penygent Pot was discovered in 1949 when a cave with a small stream was found)
- found: Web. 3 (Potholer see Spelunker)
- found: Ox. minidict., 1988 (Potholing, the exploration of underground potholes)
- found: Judson, D. Caving and potholing, 1981.
- found: Campbell, J. The Grampian caving manual, an introduction to caving and potholing for the beginner, 1978.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1998-10-08: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.