- Char workers
- Charwomen and cleaners
- Clean-up workers
- Cleaners (Persons)
- Cleaning crews
- Commercial cleaners (Persons)
- Institutional cleaners (Persons)
- Scrubbers (Persons)
- Sweepers (Persons)
- Building-service employees
Earlier Established Forms
Charwomen and cleanersCharwomen and cleaners
- found: Hennepin (Cleaners (Persons))
- found: Dict. occ. titles (Cleaner, Commercial or Institutional, charworker, clean-up worker, housekeeper, mopper, porter, sweeper, scrubber, janitor)
- 1986-02-11: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.