- Citizen associations
- Neighborhood associations
- Residents' committees
- Taxpayers' associations
- Associations, institutions, etc
- found: LC database, July 23, 1996 (neighborhood associations)
- found: People's Association (Singapore). People's Association, via WWW, Apr. 7, 2003: grassroots organisations/residents committee (There are Residents' Committees (RCs) in all public housing estates. They promote neighbourliness, racial harmony and community cohesiveness among the residents through a wide range of activities; through these activities, the residents interact with one another and understand better government actions and policies which affect their lives and neighbours)
- found: Web site 1UpInfo, Country study and guide, Singapore, May 20, 2003 (All Housing and Development Board apartment complexes had Residents' Committees, headed by volunteers and intended to promote neighborliness and community cohesion)
- 2003-05-21: new
- 2003-06-05: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.