- USE Here are entered works on citrus plants. Works on the edible fruits of citrus plants are entered under [Citrus fruits.]
- Citrus fruit trees
- Citrus trees
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Spiegel-Roy, P. Biology of citrus, 1996.
- found: Citrus, c1996.
- found: Hortus 3 (Citrus; Citrus fruits)
- found: CAB thes. (Citrus; Citrus fruits)
- found: Web. 3 (Citrus, genus, family Rutaceae. Citrus fruit: any of several edible fruits ... produced by plants of Citrus and related genera)
USE Here are entered works on citrus plants. Works on the edible fruits of citrus plants are entered under [Citrus fruits.]
USE Note under [Citrus fruits]
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1996-10-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.