- Camanche Indians
- Commanche Indians
- Näumi Indians
- Nemene Indians
- Nerm Indians
- Nerme Indians
- Nermernuh Indians
- Nimenim Indians
- Niuni Indians
- Niyuna Indians
- Numa Indians
- Numu Nu Indians
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 2002728511: Sumner, D.T. Descendants of Titchywy, c2000: p. iv (Numu Nu)
- found: Comanche hist., WWW site, Jan. 9, 2003 (Comanches referred to themselves as the Nemene "Our people". Variants: Näumi, Nerm, Nerme, Nermernuh, Nimenim, Niuni, Niyuna, and Numa)
- found: Comanche Indians, WWW site, Jan. 9, 2003 (Nemene "Our people")
- found: First Nations, WWW site, Jan. 9, 2003 (Nermernuh "The people")
- notfound: Ethnologue, WWW site, Jan. 9, 2003
- 2003-01-07: new
- 2010-09-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.