- Computers--Law and legislation--Criminal provisions
- Computers and crime
- Cyber crimes
- Electronic crimes (Computer crimes)
- Internet crimes
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: 00351496: Adamski, A. Prawo kame komputerowe, c2000.
- found: Excite WWW directory of subjects, July 10, 2001 (cybercrimes; subcategory under Criminal, Branches of law, Law, Education)
- found: Electronic crime needs assessment for state and local law enforcement, 2001: glossary, p. 41 (electronic crime includes but is not limited to fraud, theft, forgery, child pornography or exploitation, stalking, traditional white-collar crimes, privacy violations, illegal drug transactions, espionage, computer intrusions; no synonyms given)
- found: U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation. Connecticut Computer Crimes Task Force press release, June 30, 2004 via WWW, Jan. 16, 2005 (the Connecticut Computer Crimes Taskforce was formed to investigate crimes occuring over the internet)
- 2006-03-03: new
- 2011-03-23: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.