- Here are entered works about constitutions or constitutional law. Collections of constitutions or texts of individual constitutions are entered under [Constitutions.]
- Constitutional limitations
- Constitutions--Interpretation and construction
- Limitations, Constitutional
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Constitutional law--Interpretation and construction Constitutional law Interpretation and construction
- found: Wikipedia, Aug. 12, 2008 (The term Constitutionalism is a word with a variety of meanings. Most generally, it is "a  complex of ideas, attitudes, and patterns of behavior  elaborating the principle that the authority of government  derives from and is limited by a body of fundamental law.")
Here are entered works about constitutions or constitutional law. Collections of constitutions or texts of individual constitutions are entered under [Constitutions.]
Example under [Law] Note under [Constitutions]
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2008-09-19: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.