- Here are entered works on a disorder in which a patient has one or more major physical symptoms that greatly impair musculoskeletal or sensory functioning but for which an organic basis cannot be found.
- Conversion hysteria
- Conversion reaction
- Craft palsies
- Globus hystericus
- Hysterical neurosis, Conversion type
- Defense mechanisms (Psychology)
- Somatoform disorders
Earlier Established Forms
- found: MESH (Conversion disorder x Astasia-abasia, Globus hystericus)
- found: Holmes, D.S. Abnormal psychology, c1991.
- found: Handbk. psych. terms.
- found: Lorenzini med. phrase ind.
- found: DSM III-R.
- found: Kaplan psych.
- notfound: Campbell dict. psych.
Here are entered works on a disorder in which a patient has one or more major physical symptoms that greatly impair musculoskeletal or sensory functioning but for which an organic basis cannot be found.
- 1986-02-11: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.